1. How do I redeem my mooncakes?
After customers purchase online they will receive a confirmation email. You will then have to present the confirmation email to redeem the mooncake voucher at Yat Tung Heen, Jordan. Please present your mooncake voucher to redeem the mooncake box at Yat Tung Heen between 1 September to 30 September 2020.
Where can I order mooncakes online? Our official online distribution channels include:
All Customers: https://www.yattungheenmooncake.com/
2. Do you have any special offers or promotions?
We offer the following early bird discounts to reward fast shoppers:
- From now until 31 July, customer can enjoy 35% off
- From 1 August to 31 August, customer can enjoy 25% off
3. Do you offer special deals for bulk purchases?
Greater offers are available for bulk purchases.
Order on or before 31 July 2020:
- 35% off regular prices with a purchase of 20 to 49 boxes
- 40% off regular prices with a purchase of 50 boxes or more
Order on or before 31 August 2020:
- 30% off regular prices with a purchase of 20 to 49 boxes
- 35% off regular prices with a purchase of 50 boxes or more
Order on or before 30 September 2020:
- 15% off regular prices with a purchase of 20 boxes or more
Mooncakes are available for collection from 1 September to 30 September 2020.
From 1 August to 30 September 2020 to redeem the mooncake voucher at Yat Tung Heen
From 1 September to 30 September 2020 to redeem the mooncake at Yat Tung Heen
5. How do I redeem the mooncake?
Please visit : Level B2, Eaton HK, 380 Nathan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong
11am - 9pm Daily
(852) 2710 1093
6. Do you offer any shipping service?
No, we don't. Please pick up the Mooncake at Yat Tung Heen, Eaton HK.
7. Do your mooncakes need to be refrigerated?
Please store mooncakes in a cool and dry place. Keep refrigerated after opening and consume by "Best Before" date stated at the backstamp of mooncake box.
For any enquiries, please call Yat Tung Heen at (852) 2710 1093 or email us at email@example.com